12pm Saturday January 29
Teams and Individual Events for All Clubs
We are excited to announce our partnership with the Summer Of Surf Series and welcome you down to the Victorian leg of the 11 race series. Warrnambool has played host to numerous Victorian State Championships and offers the perfect location for surf racing.
Racing will kick off from 12 pm with an after party into the night. Registrations for Battle Of The Bay Summer Of Surf 5000 will be open on January 10 via this link: https://liveheats.com/events/6867
For keen athletes the 1.2km Tony Ryan Memorial swim will be at 10 am on the same day. Registration and information for that event can be found here: http://shipwreckcoastswimseries.com.au/
– $25 entry fee.
– Entries open Monday Jan 10.
– Entries close 5 pm Thursday, Jan 27.
– Individual Events: Summer of Surf points awarded to first 20 competitors in the swim, board, ski and iron events for each age group.
– Team Events: Points to your club for board and ski relays, taplin and aqua cameron.
– Prizes and Trophies for individual and team events.
– U15 (inc’s U14’s)
– Open (inc’s masters).
– Presentations in Club House from 6pm
– Meals available
– After Party & Surf Club DJs
FURTHER DETAILS TO BE PROVIDED CLOSER TO THE EVENT
For queries call Martin O’Brien (0417 530 760)