4th December 2021 – Wanda Tradies ‘One Club’ Carnival, NSW – 7,000*
* In the event the QLD borders are not open to NSW competitors for the Shaw and Partners Hayden Kenny Classic, the Wanda Tradies ‘One Club’ carnival will become a 10,000 point score.
Wanda SLSC Presents its 6th Annual Tradies “One Club” Surf Carnival
DATE: Saturday 4th December 2021
Cash and Prizes on Offer
including an “Infront” Nipper Board and “Lucky Draw” Prizes
For U9 to O40 Age Competitors and inclusive events for competitors with a disability.
- Tradies Open Mixed 6 Person Taplin Relay
- Tradies Open Ironman and Ironwoman
- Tradies Male and Female Open 2km Beach Runs
- Tradies Male and Female Open 2km Ski Challenges
- Brooks Marc Leabeater Open Men’s Beach Sprint
- La Cure Open Women’s Beach Sprints
- Fitness First Open Male and Female Surf Races
- Network 10 Open Male and Female Board Races
- Masterton Homes Open Male and Female Ski Races
- Tradies Open Male & La Cure Open Female Beach Flags
- Clubs are to submit entries online using the “SEMS” carnival manager system”. This is accessed via https://sems.sls.com.au/. Please contact the SLSA IT Support via https://sems.sls.com.au/ for any user enquiries.
- $30 entry fee per individual competitor for the Wanda SLSC events.
- Free of charge for competitors with a disability.
- Late entries on the day (accepted only if agreed prior to the event) and will attract a $15 late entry fee.
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday 28 November 2021 [extended]. Wanda SLSC will then issue invoices to clubs.
- Competitors to collect their wrist bands on arrival at Wanda SLSC Clubhouse from 6:30am.
Proudly Brought to You by Valued Club Sponsors:
And supported by:
Club Sponsors Infront, Masterton Homes, Network 10
And Carnival Supporters Betty’s Burgers, Brooks, La Cure, Engine, Ohana, Real Play (Voodoo Dry) Fitness First, Summer of Surf and Triple M
Draft Program as at 24/11/21